Tuesday 13 March 2012

Leonardo DiCaprio still looking for love


Inception' star Leonardo DiCaprio says he is still looking for the love of his life despite high-profile relationships with actress Blake Lively and models Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bundchen.
 The 37-year-old Hollywood heartthrob is currently dating 22-year-old Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton but he doesn't think he has met the love of his life yet. "My first love? Boy I don't even remember. I suppose if I'd found my true love I would be married right now wouldn't I?" DiCaprio said.
 The actor has very specific standards about what he wants in a girlfriend and is turned off by pretentious and vindictive women. "Pretentious women really turn me off. Vindictive women too. So do opportunistic women. I think what turns me on about a girl is what most men find attractive - which is something genuine about them. Being a good person," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...