Tuesday 27 September 2011

Sameera Reddy wants to do item numbers

Sameera Reddy
I'm enjoying doing both Hindi and south films as the synergy between both industries gives you a pan-India identity. 

I've been doing films down south for the last two years and I've been lucky to have worked with the best producers, directors and actors. You have to give it to the southern industry. There's no beating them when it comes to stunts, cinematography, story-lines and professionalism. That probably explains why their films are major successes.

STUNT MANIA 
I'm shooting for Priyadarshan's Tezz. It is an action film in which I will do stunts and am riding a bike too! I've been longing to do an action-oriented role and I'm glad I got one. For this flick, Priyadarshan insisted that I learn how to ride a bike. Initially I was scared, but now I'm at ease with the mean machines. I'm planning to buy a customized bike soon.

WHAT AN ITEM! 
Item songs have become synonymous with BO success for B-town flicks today. Item numbers are no more looked down upon and have become an important element for successful films now. Peppy numbers like Munni Badnaam Hui, Sheila Ki Jawani or Jalebi Bai not only added to the glam quotient in the films, but also helped grab many eyeballs. I'm looking to do some interesting item songs if they come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...