Wednesday 29 February 2012

Meryl Streep 'feels like a kid' after Oscar win


Veteran actress Meryl Streep feels like a kid again after picking up the Academy Award for her performance of Margaret Thatcher in 'The Iron Lady'.
 The 62-year-old star won twice before, most recently 30 years ago, and she says she is shocked to have be awarded the prize for a third time, reported E! online.
  "I thought I was so old and jaded, but it was just thrilling. It's like I was a kid again. I was a kid when I last won. It was 30 years ago. Two of the nominees were not even conceived," she said.
  Despite only making USD 61 million at the cinema, 'The Iron Lady' has won a multitude of awards - in addition to Streep winning the Academy Award for Best Actress, she has also won a Golden Globe and a BAFTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...