Friday 7 October 2011

It was always about dancing: Sophie Choudry


Sophie Choudry



Born and brought up in London, by the time I hit 17, I was almost bored of partying because my supercool mum allowed me to start going out to all the best clubs with my elder brother when I was just 13.
She knew that for both of us, it was always about dancing and not about drinking and rebelling! However, 17 turned into quite an amazing, exciting year! My girlfriends had more freedom to come out, we could now legally drive and most importantly, I joined university (a year younger than most)! A whole new world opened up for me... new friends, new people, new clubs, crazy college parties! The most bizarre night out though, was when I was taken to a club called 'Heaven' by new university friends. It was a hardcore rave club, about 2,000 people and totally not my scene. I literally sat in a corner shocked by all that I saw, but calmly took it in and had a laugh. Fortunately, I was a confident, young girl with a mind of my own and even though drink and drugs were easily available they never turned me on. Till today, all I need to get high at a party is great music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...