Thursday 24 May 2012

Jackie Chan wants to star in Rush Hour 4, Karate Kid 2




Martial arts superstar Jackie Chan is planning to star in Rush Hour 4 and Karate Kid 2 in the next five to 10 years. The 58-year-old actor, who recently announced his latest film Chinese Zodiac would be his last big action movie, is keen to take a break from action movies, reported Contactmusic.


"I will ask my body how long I can go. I am not young anymore. In the future I will still do Karate Kid 2, Rush Hour 4," he said.
The actor believes the world has become too violent and he is keen to show people that he can act as well as fight in his films.
Speaking at the Cannes Film Festival, where he launched his new movie, he said, "This will be my last big action movie. The world is too violent now. I love fighting but I hate violence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...