Thursday 1 March 2012

Nargis Fakhri - I dance to stay fit Nargis Fakhri - I dance to stay fit


The 31-year-old, who made her acting debut last year with Rockstar opposite Ranbir Kapoor, may not have received too many film offers, but her physiognomy has grabbed everyone's attention. Ask her what her fitness mantra is and the actor is quick to say, "I dance a lot to keep myself fit and healthy. My favourites are Zumba, yoga and swimming. They are more fun than gymming."
Recently it was her enviable pout that grabbed newsprint all around. Giving lip service to fans, she reveals her secret, "Try rubbing some sugar with cream on your lips to exfoliate. It is also important to use a good lip balm to keep them well nourished."
Nagris, who has been a Kingfisher model, is also an ambassador for her crowning glory on the small screen. She reveals, "My hair has always been my greatest asset. And in my field, styling and experimentation can make it dull. I make I get a 20-minute deep conditioning massage with hot oil daily."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...