Wednesday 1 February 2012

I don’t suck up to anybody for work- Udita Goswami

 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
 Udita Goswami
  She hasn't graced the screens for long and her past releases have sunk without a trace, but actor Udita Goswami is unfazed with the way her career is shaping up. 
Her career graph went downhill after the debut in Pooja Bhatt's 'Paap' but she insists there's more to her than just films. "I don't suck up to anybody for work," she retorts, adding, " In the film industry, you have to suck up to the director, producer and always say nice things about them, irrespective of the fact whether they are doing good work or not. There's no honesty in this industry, and I guess I am too in the face for all these things". 
The actor who will be seen in upcoming film, 'The Diary of a Butterfly' is also busy creating work for herself. She is busy scripting a love story revolving around a relationship between an older man and a younger woman. "I am writing my script in which I will be acting and co-directing as well. For the male lead, I want to haveNaseeruddin Shah," says Udita. 
Prod her about branching out of the Mahesh Bhatt camp and she explains, "I was never part of any camp. I am too in the face to belong to any camp. I don't take films so seriously and I can't be nice to anybody just to get work at the end of the day. Infact, I don't even party or network",says Udita.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...