Saturday 25 February 2012

Even stars are into multi-starrers: Shazahn Padamsee



Her next film Housefull 2 has a dozen actors, but Shazahn Padamsee isn't fretting. After all, stars are also a part of multi-starrers, isn't it, says the actress. "I have such a long way to go. I am so young and have to be a part of the industry for so many years. I'll do multi-starrers,
I'll do films with many people...Now you see even the stars doing multi-starrers. The world is my oyster; I don't look for anything solo or multi-starrer," Shazahn told IANS.

Daughter of ad guru Alyque Padamsee, Shazahn made her Bollywood debut with Ranbir Kapoor-starrer Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year and later went on to be a part of Madhur Bhandarkar's Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji, which had an ensemble cast.She is now gearing up for the release of Housefull 2 April 5.

Directed by Sajid Khan, the comedy film features Akshay Kumar, Asin Thottumkal, Riteish Deshmukh, Boman Irani, Randhir Kapoor, Chunkey Pandey, John Abraham, Jacqueline Fernandez, Zarine Khan, Shreyas Talpade, Mithun Chakraborty and Rishi Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...