Monday 9 January 2012

Everybody is talking about Abhishek and me: Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor 
He movie 'Players' has just hit the screens. When we caught up with actress Sonam Kapoor, she said that everyone was commenting on Abhishek Bachchan and her chemistry. Sonam said, "Everybody has been telling me how good we look together, especially in our songs. I've always maintained that Abhishek is my favourite co-star. We did Delhi 6 together. In that film we had a pigeon, too. In Players, there's a pigeon. I wonder what connection Abhishek and I have with pigeons."
'Players' was promoted alongside Mission Impossible-4 when Tom Cruise visited India too! "It was a lovely experience," shared Sonam, who went on to add, "My dad's a rockstar" when asked about what she felt about Anil Kapoor's performance in the international venture.
So when do we see her share screen space with dad? "It's going to be a while. First, there's no script, and second, I'm sure I'll suffer from weak knees when acting with him."


READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...